Friday, September 01, 2006

No photos... sorry

So, we're photo taking fools over here at Team Discovery Channel (we needed a team name, and that's the one that's sticking.) But, even though I went ahead and purchased a premium flickr account, that doesn't work with blogspot. Blogspot is owned by Google, Flickr by Yahoo. Not sure why I thought that would work. So, pretend you're looking at photos that are (in this order) pretty, interesting, funny, or weird. Whichever you prefer, we got 'em all. I'll find some way to get them posted (probably just post them on my home server) when I get back.

I don't understand why the various blogging services don't make better offline tools for users of their blogs. Seems like if you had a composition program that looked just like the online one, with the photo placement and everything, but could upload the post slowly over a crappy connection and just let you know when it was done, that would be a big selling point. And it would take a real web programmer a few hours, seems to me.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

How did Evelyn manage to post those beautiful photos of Taipei?

Cassie

7:41 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Still...a blog connection is pretty cool. I know! You could try taking "verbal" pictures.


What a sarcastic bastard!
p.

9:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home